Organic traffic is the gold standard for potential web visitors. It refers to visitors that come to your website. Organic traffic is the only kind of traffic that truly improves your ranking in search engines and the only kind of traffic that’s worth spending time, money, and energy on for your e-commerce site. But organic traffic is hard to come by, and it doesn’t happen overnight. It requires patience, hard work, and a long game mindset.
(SEO) is a collection of strategies designed to increase your website’s organic traffic.
How to Boost Your Website Organic Traffic?
1. Does SEO have a significant impact on organic traffic?
2. Use Keywords with a Long Tail
3. Take into account influencer marketing
4. Find and remove any content that isn’t doing well
5. Respond to questions on Google People Also Asked page.
SEM often includes both paid advertising (Search Engine Marketing, or SEM, is the process of advertising your website to large numbers of web users.
Does SEO have a significant impact on organic traffic?
- SEO, or search engine optimization, is the methodology by which you increase the amount of organic traffic to your website.
- The most basic way to do this is through organic search optimization, also known as SEO.
- SEO plays a vital role in organic traffic, but it’s not the only way to increase traffic. There are also paid strategies like Google AdWords that can generate additional traffic to your website.
Use Keywords with a Long Tail
- Many of the best strategies for boosting your organic search traffic involve the use of long-tail keywords. A long-tail keyword is a specific keyword or group of keywords that are both relevant and specific to your product or service. Some of the best long-tail keywords to target are the primary keywords that people use in search.
- If you want to see great results for your search marketing investment, you need to pair it with long-tail keyword research.
- Using long-tail keywords within your content marketing strategy is a great way to increase the volume of organic traffic from search engines like Google. Keywords that are highly specific to the content on your website are much better at generating organic traffic than broad keywords.
Take into account influencer marketing
- In recent years, the importance of influencer marketing has skyrocketed. Influencer marketing is when a well-known personality, such as a celebrity, blogger, or influencer, endorses your product or service.
- The best influencers have large followings, and when they recommend your brand or product, their fans are likely to search for it as well. If a well-known personality endorses your brand, you should consider investing in that influencer marketing strategy.
- Influencer marketing is a great way to generate organic traffic to your website. The right influencers have a large network of followers, which means that they can drive a large amount of traffic to your website when they post a link or create a shared post.
- Finding the right influencers to work with is a strategic process, which involves some research and a bit of trial and error. It’s a good idea to start with smaller influencers that have a high volume of followers.
Find and remove any content that isn’t doing well
- The first step to improving your organic traffic is to identify the parts of your content marketing strategy that aren’t working. There will likely be parts of your content marketing strategy where you aren’t seeing the results that you want.
- This might sound like common sense, but it’s an important step that can save you a lot of time and money. If a content strategy isn’t working well for your e-commerce business, you should remove the content that isn’t generating the results you’re looking for. This might mean removing an entire blog post or niche site from your website.
- You can use tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush to find low-performing content on your website. Once you identify the content that isn’t working, you can remove it from your marketing strategy. This will help you to better focus your efforts, which will result in higher-quality content and more conversions.
Respond to questions on Google’s People Also Asked page
Back in the day, if you wanted to build a large audience, you had to invest a lot of time and money into traditional method of marketing. Today, thanks to the wonders of the internet and search algorithms, it’s easier than ever to build a large audience.
- Google search engine is now ranking websites based on answers to common questions found on the site knowledge base. Answer questions from Google and you will get a chance to rank higher on the search engine results page.
- It’s important to know the keywords people are searching for when you are answering questions on your site. You can use Google’s ‘People also asked’ page to find keywords that people are searching for on the search engine, then use these in your answer.
- Search the Google Search Console to identify questions that people have about your brand and products. Google will use the answers to these questions to generate organic search traffic to your website.
The best way to learn how to generate organic traffic to your e-commerce website is to experiment with different marketing strategies. There are no set rules for how to build a large audience on the internet, so the best thing you can do is to try new things and see what works best.
I’m not going to pretend that choosing organic traffic strategies will result in high-quality, instant traffic to your website. It will most likely take some time for you to see results. However, choosing organic strategies is an important step in the right direction. The rewards will be long-term rather than the quick fix many marketers pursue.